Rainbow Restoration is looking for a qualified Candidate to help with administrative skills in the office.
You are self-motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic. You are driven to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction while working cooperatively with others to manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Bookkeeping and job costing using Quickbooks
- Call potential customers to explain the company services and solicit business
- Assist with the scheduling of services
- Notify customers of service call status and follow up with customers after the work is completed
- Collect all monies from all sources
- Clerical duty as required including customer and job data entry
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online and data entry **
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and other computer software
- Experience in Xactware would be helpful, but not mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry and skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up! *Please do not apply if you do not have Quickbooks experience.