Carpet Care Professional
Do you want variety in your job, where every day is different? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get things done? Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference?
If you said yes to the above, then we may have a great opportunity for you at Rainbow Restoration as a Carpet Care Professional!
At Rainbow Restoration, you’ll help people when their home, property, or business suffers damage from water, as well as provide carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and air duct cleaning services.
If you’re ready to start a career where you do something different every day and enjoy knowing that you’re making a difference in the lives of our customers, we want to talk to you!
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Carpet Care Professional
* We invest in you. We provide you with the training you need and help you get industry certifications. And when you get your certification, you’ll have the opportunity to make more money.
* This is a career. You’ll be learning a trade that has ongoing opportunities for growth. You can cross-train in different kinds of restoration, such as fire, water, smoke, and mold. There are also opportunities for advancement and promotions.
* You can make extra money with on-call bonuses and overtime. You’ll have opportunities to boost your income when there are after-hours and emergency calls to respond to.
* You’ll be helping people when they need it most. You’ll be helping people at one of the most challenging times of their life by restoring their property back to what it was before the damage happened.
* This is a stable industry. Restoration and cleaning services will always be needed when a disaster strikes at someone’s home or business. This means you’ll have a long-term opportunity to use your skills with us at Rainbow Restoration.
Your Responsibilities as a Carpet Care Professional
You’ll be a key component of our team providing restoration and cleaning services to our customers. As you grow in experience, here are some of the things you will do:
* Follow remediation and restoration procedures for disaster cleanup, using the appropriate equipment and personal protection equipment.
- Clean and repair carpet
* Help maintain company equipment.
* Collect and record detailed documentation about the job, including photos, notes, and videos.
* Communicate with property owners, showing empathy for their loss.
How to be Successful as a Carpet Care Professional
Your success as a Carpet Care Professional is entirely within your control.
We won’t sugarcoat it; this can be a tough job. You can’t be afraid to get dirty.
You’ll be a great fit to grow in this role if:
You know how to provide exceptional customer service. You show empathy for the customer, you are friendly, and you are always professional in both your appearance and your attitude.
You have great attention to detail. This is key to ensuring that the detailed documentation of a loss are accurate and complete. Using the latest systems and technology ensures that we do projects right the first time every time.
You are a team player. As part of a team passionate about helping others, you must be dedicated to excellence and ready to step up and help, no matter what.
You are positive and have a resilient attitude. You find excitement in the unknown and are eager to show up on time to do what it takes to get the job done.
You are comfortable using hand and power tools. You’ll be working with the best equipment during demolition projects to ensure properties are restored.
Job Requirements for the Carpet Care Professional
Here are the minimum requirements to be considered for this job.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
* Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces.
* Must be able to wear respiratory equipment and PPE.
* Must be available to work after hours, and on rotation for emergency calls.
The pay range for this position is $50,000 - $70,000 per year, with on-call bonuses and overtime available. Pay is commission based, but our sales team already has the work secured, you just have to become great at what we do and have great customer service skills.
PTO, Paid Holiday, Healthcare, 401(k)
If you’re ready for a rewarding and exciting career, apply now and join the Rainbow Restoration team!