Are you self-motivated, thrive in a fast-moving environment, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines? Do you have excellent communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis? Are you experienced in home restoration, reconstruction, or cleaning?
If you said yes to the above, then we may have a great opportunity for you at Rainbow Restoration as a Contents Manager!
At Rainbow Restoration, you’ll help people when their home, property, or business suffers damage from fire, water, smoke, or mold.
If you’re ready to start a career where you do something different every day and enjoy knowing that you’re making a difference in the lives of our customers and team members, we want to talk to you!
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Contents Manager
* We invest in you. We provide you with the training you need and help you get advanced industry certifications. And when you maintain and progress in your certifications, you’ll have the opportunity to make more money.
* This is a career. With the ability to independently manage projects and directly affect outcomes, your career growth opportunities are in your hands! Company growth is your growth!
* You can make extra money with bonuses based on company and job profitability.
* You’ll be helping people when they need it most. You’ll be one of the first points of contact when helping people at one of the most challenging times of their life. You’ll lead a team to make a huge impact in the community by restoring properties back to pre-loss condition.
* This is a stable industry. Restoration services will always be needed when a disaster strikes at someone’s home or business. This means you’ll have a long-term opportunity to use your skills with us at Rainbow Restoration.
Your Responsibilities as a Contents Manager
You’ll be a key component of our team leading other workers to provide restoration services to our customers. As you grow in experience, here are some of the things you will do:
* Supervise contents technicians including hiring, training, and performance management. These technicians will:
- photograph, identify, and inventory customer's contents
- wrap package, and label contents for transport to a cleaning facility
- unwrap, assess, and clean contents
- identify, re-wrap, package, and label cleaned contents
- maintain inventory of all processed contents and disposition
* Work along side your technicians as needed.
* Schedule contents pack out, cleaning, and pack back with homeowners and coordinate with office or general manager
* Manage the maintenance of all assigned vehicles and equipment
* Communicate with customers throughout restoration process
* Inspect job sites frequently to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with Rainbow Restoration standards
* Work with management to develop a business plan to generate prospective customers to meet the projected sales goals
How to be Successful as a Contents Manager
Your success as a Contents Manager is entirely within your control.
We won’t sugarcoat it; this can be a tough job. You’ll often work in attics, basements, and other rooms in a home that are contaminated due to fire or flood or other damage. You can’t be afraid to get dirty. You will also work with homeowners at a very difficult time in their lives. You must be able to remain calm and professional, even if a customer does not.
You’ll be a great fit to grow in this role if:
You know how to provide exceptional customer service. You show empathy for the customer, you are friendly, and you are always professional in both your appearance and your attitude.
You have great attention to detail. This is key to ensuring that the detailed documentation of a loss are accurate and complete. Using the latest systems and technology ensure that we do projects right the first time every time.
You are a team player. As part of a team passionate about helping others, you must be dedicated to excellence and ready to step up and help, no matter what.
You are positive and have a resilient attitude. You find excitement in the unknown and are eager to show up on time to do what it takes to get the job done.
You are comfortable managing other workers, able to listen to their needs and concerns, and balance those needs with those of the customers and our company.
Job Requirements for the Contents Manager
Here are the minimum requirements to be considered for this job.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Must be able to lift 40 pounds unassisted.
* Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces.
* Must be able to wear respiratory equipment and PPE.
* Must be available to work after hours, and on rotation for emergency calls. This job is primarily a Monday-Friday job, but as a member of management, you would be expected to be available for large emergency, "all hands on deck" occasions.
The pay range for this position is $60,000-$70,000 per year with bonuses available. Pay ranged determined based on experience and qualifications. Health insurance and life insurance are available after 60 days of full time employment.
If you’re ready for a rewarding and exciting career, apply now and join the Rainbow Restoration team!